About Me

My photo
Newport, Gwent, United Kingdom
I have to manage my FM very carefully, I am a wife and mum of 3 kids, and I work full time. I have good days and bad. I love learning. This is my experience of Fibromyalgia, I'm not promoting any products, just sharing what helps me.

Friday, 12 August 2011

Support Group Tomorrow

Hi there

My word, I'm tired today! Had to drive a 250 mile round trip and the traffic was terrible. It's funny how I can drive for miles and regularly do, but I don't normally find it too difficult.

Sorry I missed yesterdays post, have been trying to recoup following a busy week.

Today I've received my first edition of the the UK Fibromyalgia FaMily Magazine which I'm reading with interest. (http://www.ukfibromyalgia.com/family-magazine/family-magazine.html)

I'm also going to my first support group tomorrow, which I'm really looking forward to; I'll let you know how it goes.

In the meantime I wish you all the best.

Stay well.

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback