Sunday 28 August 2011

Sleeping with Zorro!

My husband and I have been away for a couple of days and I'm now really tired after a couple of days of travelling.

I treated myself last week and ordered a new sleep mask, it's made from the same stuff as Tempur beds and contours to your face. It was quite expensive but I rationalised that anything that helps me sleep would be worth it's weight in gold.

It was waiting for me when I got home so I had an afternoon nap and found it really helped.

I then used it again last night and when I woke this morning I had slept for just over 12 hours! The only thing I'm finding is that it's quite warm on my face and I do get hot flushes so this might be a problem.

It's also quite chunky which might take a little getting used to; my husband says it's like sleeping with Zorro, but if I can carry on sleeping like I did last night it will be worth persevering with.

The jury's out at the moment, but I'll let you know how it goes and whether it helps me sleep as I hope.

I'm also looking to invest in a recliner chair for my bedroom as I do spend alot of time in there and it would help not to have to spend all my time in bed; but I'm still considering my options at the moment.

Until next time, stay well.

Dee

3 comments:

  1. What is the mask supposed to do exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen

    I have trouble getting good quality sleep, in fact sometimes I have trouble getting any sleep. The mask is one of the things I use to help me sleep.

    It fits around and contours to your face and totally blocks out any light.

    I've used sleep masks before but this is the best I've come across.

    I'm not connected to the supplier and do not endorse any products professionally but simply feel able to recommend things that I find helps me with my FM.

    If you're interested check out the site where I purchased it: http://thejetrest.com/products/sleep-mask-tempur-pedic.

    Stay well.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback