Sunday 2 March 2014

Many brains make bright ideas!

Thanks for reading my blog, I'm looking for your help. I'd like to take part in The Big Sleep for ME but I can't decide what I can do. (www.thebigsleepforme.com)

It has to be something that requires little energy, though I do have the support of Rob and Amy who are going to fundraise with me.

A whole day in my PJs is almost the norm for me, so I'd like to incorporate something else into our plans.

I'm not sure I can cope with lots of people around either, I think the noise will be too much.

I sound like a right old bore don't I? I'm sure others also feel like I do, that I'm old before my time! I read somewhere that FM adds around 20 years to your actual age, and I certainly feel a lot older than I actually am. Still that's a whole other story.

I'm thinking making and selling jam, but it doesn't feel very exciting. So I'd appreciate your ideas, what do you suggest I do to raise awareness and money for ME / FM?

All ideas welcome.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback